inspiring TableTalk offers a variety of uses. The following examples are offered as inspiration, and at the same time we would be delighted to hear how you are using inspiring TableTalk to deepen and transform your relationships.
- The influence of thoughts: Rational Emotional Behaviour Therapy (REBT)
- Well, thank you! Expressing gratitude
- Feedback and Feedforward
- Listening and being heard
- Human Resources (HR) Management interactions
- Translating judgements
- Domestic violence
- Communication with children
- inspiring playfulness
- Creating inspiring visions
Using inspiring TableTalk to create powerful visions:
- Use inspiring TableTalk either alone, in pairs or in a group to create a powerful Vision of the future!
- Place your stone on the observation and describe your vision for the future. Use as much detail as you can and place stones on the feelings you experience when describing your vision.
- Imagine this vision is becoming reality, how would you feel and what needs would be met?
- Mark these with different coloured stones.
- Ask others to share which feelings and needs are stimulated in them when you share your vision.
- Use the transparent stones to mark these.
- Can you feel the vibrancy and aliveness in sharing?
- Are there any actions or requests you want to make that will support your vision becoming reality?